• Delegates obligations and that of their employer in regards to the
documentation and the administration of medication
• How medication should be stored
• Different types of medication and how they work
• Knowledge of the common adverse reactions
• The seven guidelines of administration of Medication
• Controlled drugs and Oxygen
• Drug errors
• Disposal of medication
Whatever your healthcare training needs
"H.N.B Training Ltd"
are your North East trainers
No:1 for Training in the North East of England
(C) HNB Training Ltd., Newcastle, England - No part of this website may be reproduced without written consent.
think - believe - achieve
(C) HNB Training Ltd., is registered in the UK No: 08185114
Medication Awareness Course
The areas covered by this training:
This course is a one part training session consisting of one 3 hour training session. The price for the
Medication Awareness Course is available on request.
Our Medication Awareness training courses are priced very competitively. Please email or phone and we will be pleased to quote for your training course.
Investing in Healthcare Development
Assessment and Certification;
All delegates will be assessed and a certificate provided on successful completion of this course.